Try a “PIM Light” measurement on your team and evaluate the interaction patterns.
The Full PIM Audit observes and quantifies interaction-patterns. To determine the nature and strength of these patterns 6 interaction parameters and variables are measured. These are:
- Energy-creation (Net P/N Ratio)
- Focus (O/S ratio)
- Assertiveness (E/A ratio)
- Commitment (references to a BEHAG)
- Connectivity (Number of positive Nexi)
- Flexibility (Number of Adaptor initiatives)
In this “Light” PIM-Audit, just one variable ("Energy-creation") is being measured. Measuring the Energy-creation provides an indicator of the overall performance level of the Group. It allows a prediction to be made about the organisation’s ability to turn around the culture and achieve a high-performance level with the current patterns at work.
The Energy score is also a control variable for the Full-Audit.